[parisc-linux-cvs] linux-2.6 willy
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 13:59:12 -0600 (MDT)
Module name: linux-2.6
Changes by: willy 03/10/10 13:59:11
drivers/scsi/sym53c8xx_2: sym53c8xx.h sym_glue.c sym_hipd.c
- Remove a pointless local variable in sym_attach()
- Delete SYM_SETUP_SYMBIOS_NVRAM and SYM_SETUP_TEKRAM_NVRAM since they're
- Support SYM_CONF_NVRAM_SUPPORT (always set on Linux) by defining
stub functions and we'd simply not compile sym_nvram.c.
- Support SYM_CONF_DEBUG_NVRAM by defining stub functions.
- Eliminate hcb_p, tcb_p and sdev_p in favour of the struct pointers.
- Remove forward declarations by moving the calling functions below
the functions they call.
- Use Linux PCI_DEVICE_IDs.