[parisc-linux-announce] Re: New parisc-linux.org website mirror online !

Grant Grundler grundler@dsl2.external.hp.com
Thu, 02 May 2002 00:40:22 -0600

Hi all!

http://www.parisc-linux.org is now "in sync" as well!

Many thanks to ESIEE team (thibaut, thomas, clement, others?)
for the many weeks of work they put into this!

This is a big step towards providing local translations of
the web site and merging content of both sites into one!

thanks again!
grant

Thibaut VARENE wrote:
> Hello !
>
> We are proud to announce that the new French mirror of parisc-linux.org
> website is now online !
>
> It will be accessible soon (time of DNS spread) at:
> http://www.fr.parisc-linux.org/
>
> and at:
> http://parisc-linux.esiee.fr/
>
> Enjoy !
>
> We're currently updating both parisc-linux.org and pateam.esiee.fr
> (formerly mkhppa1) to reflect the new mirroring scheme.
>

> Thibaut VARENE
> PA/Linux ESIEE Team
> http://pateam.esiee.fr/

Grant Grundler