[parisc-linux-announce] PA/Linux iso 0.6 is out!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?SOETE_Jo=EBl?= JSO@EUROPAY.COM
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:35:05 +0200

Xavier,

Thanks a lot for information. I will download it soon.

May I ask you to publish md5sum checksum result to be sure of burning the
right file.

Thanks in advance for help,
	Joel