[palinux-palo] bug#90: raised access floor biz oppty!

manager@starfloor.com, 90@bugs.parisc-linux.org manager@starfloor.com, 90@bugs.parisc-linux.org

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: report 90
X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Package: palo
From: "Meng Chaohua" <ebmail@163.com>
To: 90@bugs.parisc-linux.org
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:46:17 +0800

尊敬的客户:
   新年好!
 我是常州市卫星机房设备有限公司,创建于1992年,通过ISO9001:2000质量体系认证。
公司专业生产抗静电全钢活动地板(600mmX600mmX30mm,600mmX600mmX35mm)
,复合抗静电高架活动地板(600mmX600mmX30mm),年产能力30万平方米。
 该产品全钢组件机械性能高,承载力大,防火性能好;钢板静电喷塑,耐磨,防蚀
表面贴装饰板,抗静电性能优良,抗污染,便与清洗,美观,组装灵活,互换性能好,
维修方便,经久耐用。
 该产品广泛用于电子计算机房,通信机房,电视发射台,军事指挥站,各类实验室,
办公室及一些管线设备比较集中与防静电场所。
 公司以优良的生产设备,先进的技术手段,严格的管理体系,确保生产高品质的地板,
产品远销世界各地,赢得用户的信赖,好评。
  欢迎您前来订购,指导,商谈。
----------------------
与我们联系:
 名称: 常州市卫星机房设备有限公司
 地址: 常州市卫星工业区
 电话: +86-519-8501481
 传真: +86-519-8505112
 网址: hppt://www.starfloor.com
 Email: manager@starfloor.com
 联系人: 孟朝华
-----------------------

Dear Sir/madam
  Happy new year!!
 I am CHANGZHOU CITY B-STAR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT CO., LTD. was established in
1992,certificated with ISO9001:2000,specialized in manufacturing access raised
floor((600mmX600mmX30mm,600mmX600mmX35mm) ,branded as JIEHUI with annual
production capacity of 300,000square meters.
The features of products are as follow:
  High in mechanical property,big in loading,good in fireproof for full steel
parts;
  Wear resistant,corrosion resistant for static plastic spraying;
  Good in antistatic,pollution resistant,convenient in cleaning,beautiful appearence
,flexible in assembly,good in interchangeability,convenient in maintenance and durable
in use for surface adhesive decoration plate.
These products are wide used for electronic computer-room,telecommunication room,
TV transmitting station,military commanding station, all kinds of laboratory,
office and the place where the pipe and wire are centered the requirement of
antistatic is needed.
 Now, I am looking for business opptunities(dealer/distributor) over
worldwild.
  Hope earnestly we could coopertae with each other very much.
  Wait for your reply earliest.

best regards
 Meng Chaohua
  China

contact to me:
company name: CHANGZHOU CITY B-STAR COMPUTERROOM EQUIPMENT CO.,LTD
             address: Changzhou city Jiangsu Prov.China
         website URL: http://www.starfloor.com
                 Tel: 86-519-8501481
                 Fax: 86-519-8505112
               Email: manager@starfloor.com