[palinux-palo] bug#145: marked as done (palo needed on non-pa systems for debian-cd)

PA-RISC Linux bug Tracking System daniel_frazier@hp.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 17:33:02 -0700 (MST)

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: closed 145

Your message dated Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:31:34 -0700
with message-id <E15zSFC-0005o2-00@noam.fc.hp.com>
and subject line fixed in palo-0.94
has caused the attached bug report to be marked as done.

This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with.
If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the
bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith.

(NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am
talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration
somewhere.  Please contact me immediately.)

dann frazier
(administrator, PA-RISC Linux bugs database)