[kernel] bug#57: Cheap and good mp3 player,U disk, digital camera and cd/vcd/mp3(3 in 1)!

frankhe1978@sina.com, 57@bugs.parisc-linux.org frankhe1978@sina.com, 57@bugs.parisc-linux.org

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: report 57
X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Package: kernel
From: "Linda" <frankhe1978@sina.com>
To: 57@bugs.parisc-linux.org
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:39:34 +0800

My dear friend,

We can supply cheap and good mp3 players, U disks, cd/vcd/mp3(3 in 1) and  digital cameras
etc.
At first, I give you a brief introduction about our company. We, HY Technologies Limited is a
professional company developing and producing new  electronic products, including Mp3 player, CD
player, digital camera, U disk and speaker with sub-woofer. We have our own factory located in
Shenzhen. Thus, our  strong R & D team can work out the products to satisfy your need.
For more information about our products, please feel free to visit our web page at
http://www.szhy.net.
If any products appeal to you, please kindly let me know.
All our products have got CE approval. We set MOQ. If you need a few pcs as samples, the
quotation is negotiable. Our delivery time is 10-15 days after receiving the payment by T/T.
Sincerely hope to establish a prosperous business relationship with you in near future.

  Linda Chan
  Sales Manager
  HY Technologies Limited
  Rm1405, Nanguangjiejia Bldg, #3037