[kernel] bug#132: PPPd cause trap 15

Bad Max <nounoune9@netscape.net>, 132@bugs.parisc-linux.org Bad Max <nounoune9@netscape.net>, 132@bugs.parisc-linux.org

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: report 132
X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Package: kernel
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 21:47:05 +0100
From: Bad Max <nounoune9@netscape.net>
To: 132@bugs.parisc-linux.org

    I've got a HP9000 712/80 working under version 0.9.3 of parisc linux
with kernel 2.4.17 freshly compiled but I still have a kernel panic when
trying to connect to ADSL with PPPd and PPPoE plugin.

Although I disabled bspcomp and ppp-deflate, there is always the trouble.
So is it known what is the cause of the problem ?

I am using version 2.4.1 of pppd.

Note : I've tried to compile into the kernel the PPPoE module but it was
without effet. The kernel panic when the communication is established.