[kernel] I have some valuable information for you

EDP Solutions edpsolns@go.com
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 06:01:06 -0800 (PST)

HOME-BASED INTERNET BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY=20

Hi,=20

I saw your e-mail address on a business based web site and from that I saw =
you are probably interested in a home-based Internet business opportunity t=
hat is combined with a FREE discount membership at many retail stores. My n=
ame is David Harris and I would like to share a genuine, NO RISK opportunit=
y with you that I am already working on.=20

Even though you may be sceptical, if you would at least like to find out mo=
re about the money-making business that I am already a member of, please re=
ply to this e-mail with the message =93tell me more=94 and I will send you =
the no-obligation information. This opportunity has the extra benefit that =
you have others in the programme who assist you to do well in your own vent=
ure.

At any time all you have to do is send me an e-mail with the subject =93rem=
ove=94 and you=92ll hear no more from me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

David