[kernel] Processed: close bug #85

PA-RISC Linux bug Tracking System daniel_frazier@hp.com
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 12:33:02 -0700 (MST)

Processing commands for control@bugs.parisc-linux.org:

> close 85
bug#85: Reduce the amount of casting required to make the sim700 driver 64-bit   clean
bug closed, send any further explanations to Ryan Bradetich <rbradetich@uswest.net>

> The sim700 file is being obsoleted.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> The following notice has been placed at the top
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> of the file.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

> /*XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

>  * THIS FILE IS NO LONGER IN USE.  THE sim700 + lasi7xx DRIVER
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.

Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

dann frazier
(administrator, PA-RISC Linux bugs database)