[kernel] bug#82: SCSI & LAN don't work on 710

None

X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Message: report 82
X-PA-RISC Linux-PR-Package: kernel
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:35:12 +0000
From: Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx>
To: submit@bugs.parisc-linux.org
Sender: <willy@www.linux.org.uk>

Package: kernel

The SCSI & LAN adapters need to be fixed to work on a 710 as mentioned
in the message below.

----- Forwarded message from Brian Stewart <pdksh@hotmail.com> -----

I have read the posts for the past couple of months and I am intreasted
in a stable, or runnable kernel for the HP9000 710. It appears that the
SCSI and LAN adapters are not supported properly in the latest kernel
revs. I have had simmilar results as earlier posts.

Did the 710 ever work and just got broken? Does anyone have pa-linux
running on a 710? I am currently running mk-linux but it is old and has
its own problems.

----- End forwarded message -----